Monday, October 8, 2012

Ashley's Albertsons TTV Trip

I anticipated getting a $3 Kat for buying 4 Kraft Fresh Takes, but I only received a $2 Kraft Cat. Goes to show, don’t expect anything from the cat machines!
 
Trans 1
4 Kraft Fresh Takes $2.5 Ea
Used (2) $.75/1 Coup (9/16 SS)
2 Doublers
Total OOP $7
Received $4 in Cats
Trans 2
Hershey’s Chocolate Chips $2.5
Hershey’s Peanut Butter Chips $2.5
Flour $2.5 (Free w/ purchase of 2 chips)
2 Healthy Choice Entrée’s $2 Ea
Used (2) $.75/1 Coup
2 Doublers
Used $4 in Cats from Trans 1
Total OOP $2
Received $1 Cat
Trans 3
5 Michelina’s Entrée’s $1 Ea
Used $1/1 Printable Coup
1 Doubler
Used $1 Cat from Trans 2
Total OOP $2
During trans 1, I had planned on getting a baby food item, but I didn’t read the coupon correctly, so I told the cashier to not use it. I got my coupon back, but I didn’t get my 3rd doubler back from her, which I would have used in trans 3 to make the total OOP $1. Most of the time, I don’t mind when people that are behind me get cranky, but today I was extra flustered and wanted to get it done and over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment