Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lorri's albertson's trip

I also stopped in at Albertson's this afternoon, Here is a prime example of couponing gone wrong. Hey even the best of us have flub ups. I tried to roll my $2 Kraft Catalina from last week into a new Kraft Catalina. I had my qualifying products list however when grabbing the meat, I grabbed Salami instead of Bologna. 
 
 
 
Transaction 1:
2 Kraft Single Cheese - $1.28 each (Limit 2)
1 Oscar Meyer Salami - $2.00
Used $2 Kraft Catalina from last week
OOP - $2.56
 
Transaction 2
3 boxes Wheat Thins - $1.37 each (must buy 3)
OOP $2.11
 
* I was anticipating Transaction 2 to be $.11 oop however sense I grabbed the wrong type of lunch meat I did not earn the Catalina from transaction 1. $4.67 is still not a bad price for 6 items... this just goes to show even the seasoned couponers have off days.


No comments:

Post a Comment