Thursday, August 9, 2012

Free school supplys

In years past the boys dad and I would meet one evening and knock out the school supply list in one shoot. This year however my goal is to spend as little as possible while still providing the boys with everything they need to start the school year off right!

With reports of free to cheap school supplies popping up every where, I thought Target's reported freebies this week looked best. So Hubbster and I stopped in after work. Hubbsters HATES when I try to coupon shop after work so I have to be fast or else he starts to wounder.

I was not able to find everything on my list and I knew going in I might walk out with nothing, as freebies sometimes fly off the shelf. However I was able to score 12 items for $0.04!

The low down:
Buy 2 pack glue sticks = $.52
Buy 1 Colored Pencils = $.49
Buy 24 ct Crayons Free with purchase of Markers or Colored Pencils.
Use $1/3 Rose Art coupon from 7/29 RP insert
OOP $.01

I had 4 coupons so I was able buy 4 sets in one transaction and handed over 4 pennies. Half these will go into our art supply box and the other half will go to school with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment