Sunday, August 26, 2012

Safeway- Free Salad dressing + more

I ran in to Safeway this morning for sugar and figured why I was there I'd pick up a few  I knew to be freebies.
1 Good 'n Natural Bar $1.29
Used 1 free Good 'n Natural Bar coupon from 8/12 RP
Free
4 Ken's Salad Dressing on Sale $1.19
Used 4 $1 off coupon from 8/12 SS
$0.19 each
1 4 pound bag sugar on sale $2.89 (Note this is a stand in bag. The original bag was promptly used for Blackberry Jam, I had to send hubby out later sense he picked so many freakin' berries!)
Used Safeway Doubler - $2 (note my cashier doubled 4 of my coupons at $.50 each, this is technically against their policy as they do not allow overage on doubler's, She should have doubled 4 @ .19)
 
Total Before coupons- $8.94
Total OOP $1.65
Total saved $7.29 

No comments:

Post a Comment