Friday, August 31, 2012

Lorri's Safeway run 8/31

A couple days ago I told you about this Crazy Kraft Catalina and how I scored 10 packs of Bologna at Albertson's . Let me tell you this Kraft Catalina is great and I'm scoring some smoking hot deals!

We we out of coffee and its been about 6 weeks sense I've seen stock up prices on coffee. This is defiantly one of those stock up prices, even before the Catalina.
 
The deals:
 
Buy 2 Bags Gevalia Coffee - Sale price - $7.99 each
           Use 1 Just For U BOGO Free
           Use 1 $2 off 1 Gevalia coffee (coupon that printed from the cat machine)
Buy 6 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs - Sale Price $1.99 each
           Use 6 Just For U Store Ecoupon- $1.00 off Oscar Meyer Meat Franks
           Use 1 Just For U Manufacture Ecoupon $1 off 2 OM Meat Franks
Buy 2 Kraft Singles - Sale Price $2.50 (limit 2)
           Use 2 Just For U Store Ecoupon - $.71 off Kraft singles
Buy 1 package of butter - $0.99
 
 
Total before any discounts- $51.09
Total after Safeway Rewards Card - $33.91
Total after Just For U and coupons - $14.51
Received a $10 Catalina off my next trip.
 
This is like paying just $4.51 for 11 items or 45 cents each!
 
Safeway's Just For U personalized coupons very by person. The $.71 and $1 Store Ecoupons are available to everyone, and because these are Store coupons you CAN stack them with Manufacture coupons. 
 
 If you do not have a Safeway card or you have not signed up for Just For U, you can do it online or in store. My store also has a Netbook set up that anyone can use to add or review their Just For U account. I have the Safeway app on my phone, where I can add coupons with a touch of a button. I love having it on my phone, where I can review my account while I shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment