Sunday, August 19, 2012

School Supply Challenge

I'm attempting to supply my boys with their entire school supply list with as little OOP as possible. Miss my 1st post? catch up here.

This weeks trip was a little last minute and considering I dragged 3 hot and hungry boys with me, I did really good.

Office Max had a nice list of cheap to free items, but being the 2nd to last day of the ad I was hoping for the best. Over all they still had almost everything on our list. They were out of the free rulers, and 50 cent glue sticks and we could not find the copy paper on sale.
Pardon the back of the van picture, I needed to snap my deals before handing the goods to their dad.
What I snagged:
3 packs 100 sheet filler paper -- 50 Cents each
2 packs Dixon pencils  -- 10 cents each
3 packs paper mate pens -- 10 cents each
1 pack Glue/Sicor combo -- $1.50 (filer)
1 Angry Birds folder -- $1.50 (filer)
2 24 pack crayons -- free w/ $5 purchase
2 sharpeners -- Free w/ $5 purchase

Total OOP = $5
Total Spent to date = $5.04

Check back tomorrow when I update what we still need and my plan of attack for this weeks deals.



No comments:

Post a Comment